Could YOU be Suffering from a Biotoxin Illness?
Your lab results keep coming back “normal” but you’re still suffering from many of these symptoms:
- Auto-immune issues
- Joint aches and pains
- GI problems/Food Sensitivities
- Brain Fog/Confusion/Memory loss
- Mood issues
- Sleep issues
- Weight issues
- Numbness and tingling
- Blurred vision/hypersensitivity to light
- Asthma-like symptoms, shortness of breath
- Chronic Sinus Congestion
What It Is
Simply, a biotoxin is defined as a poison produced by a plant or an animal. Exposure to biotoxins affects everyone differently. It is believed that one in four people in the U.S. suffer from Biotoxin illness.
It is the body’s poor clearance of these biotoxins that causes the illness and is best explained as a Chronic Inflammatory Response occurring in your body. In other words, you’re suffering from inflammation throughout. This rampant inflammation makes you FEEL AWFUL, ALL the TIME.
Inflammation = Red, hot, swollen…When we cut our finger, break a bone or experience an injury, our bodies are designed to “turn on” the healing process through inflammation. The bright side of inflammation is that our body leaps into action to focus the flame of healing where it’s needed most. Inflammation, however, has a darker side that causes chronic trouble when fueled by biotoxin culprits feeding the fire because the body is unable to effectively clear them.
What It Isn’t
- “Just” a Mold or Pollen Allergy
- “Just” a Fungal infection in the body – like Farmer’s Lung caused by inhaling certain allergy-causing dust
- “Just” Gut Fungi – like Candida – although Candida is typical in Biotoxin Illness sufferers
- “Just” Fungal growths found in the noses of Chronic Sinusitis sufferers
Research supports a growing list of identifiable Biotoxin illness culprits. Here are some of the most common:
- Fungi (mold) – the sources are extensive but typically found in buildings homes, offices and schools (living in a dry environment doesn’t mean you’re safe), as well as, in certain foods
- Parasitic Micro-organisms (like Lyme)
- Blue-Green Algae – typically found in water and accidentally ingested but may also be inhaled via wind, as well as, skin transmission (think wet bathing suits)
- Soil – Actinobacteria
- Reef Fishes – Barracuda, Snapper, Moray Eel, Grouper, Amberjack, Triggerfish, and Parrotfish – via Dinoflagellate toxins
- Brown Recluse Spider (Loxosceles illness)
Get Ready to RECLAIM YOUR Life
Ready to DOUSE the fire of Biotoxin inflammation? YOU are NOT crazy and this isn’t “just in your head”. At Thrive Health, our functional nutrition practitioners are BioToxin illness experts. Symptoms are simply symptoms – the body’s way of communicating something is wrong. We take a step back to figure out where these symptoms are coming from and address the body as a whole by uncovering the root CAUSE.
Thrive Health uses a SIMPLE yet VERY comprehensive 3 Step System to get the answers and results you’ve been looking for, safely and naturally!